My three beautiful boys

My three beautiful boys
August 2010

Friday, October 7, 2011

October 7, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NINI! (Auntie Crystal)

Crystal has been our BIGGEST supporter... we love you Crystal, so much.  When Conner was hospitalized those many times the first year of his life, Crystal came all the way from Marysville to Seattle almost every day, even when she was working!  She stayed as late as she could... she even sat in the chair between my bed and Conners bed... many, many times until I fell asleep... then she would ever so quietly tip toe out of Conner's hospital room. I would wake to a text message the next morning telling me she'd made it home safely and she would see me the next day.  Words cannot express how Crystal helped to calm fears and worries... I sit here writing this with tears coming to my eyes because Im so very thankful for Crystal.  Crystal and I werent always close but throughout this journey, she and I have grown closer and closer over the last 16 months... thank you God for that wonderful gift... the gift of an amazing sister in law whom I love with all of my heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment