Monday, May 28, 2012
Friday, May 18, 2012
Conner is a little cranky but ate dinner and is now playing with his cards. Okay so today we came here with the hopes of them being able to fix the narrowing and make it 12mm again (it was at 4mm) if they were able to get it back to 12mm we may have been able to wait another 3-5 years for surgery. He was only able to get it to 6-8 mm. We have to come back in 3 months, they will take a look and possibly put a stent in which will buy us one year before surgery. If they decide that a stent will not work he will have open heart surgery. This is heartbreaking to say the least... Please continue to keep him in your prayers.... Thank you
Posted by Jessica10283 at 7:55 PM
Just talked with the dr, Conner did well. They were able to open the conduit, from 4mm to between 6-8 still not as wide as they need it to be, but better. They want it be around 12 mm He has to have an echo in 3 months and then they will discuss either putting in a stint or replacing the conduit, the stint would give him another year at most, if it's an option.
Posted by Jessica10283 at 2:17 PM
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Please flood the Heavens with prayers for Conner as we rapidly approach FRIDAY.... As most of you know he will be having a balloon septostomy on "the take off of his conduit" (whatever that means) please prayer for strength and fast healing that the procedure works and the pressures in his heart drop to within normal range. That the right side of his heart gets smaller and within normal range. Prayers for NO INFECTION would be wonderful too. Prayers for this procedure to work with no complications... Thank you everyone...
Posted by Jessica10283 at 9:00 AM