My three beautiful boys

My three beautiful boys
August 2010

Monday, October 31, 2011

And so it begins... unwelcome back cold and flu season... umph.


I just wanted to share this everyone... I made these signs one in the main bathroom as a reminder to the children. And the other sign is where everyone can see it as they walk into the main living space of our home... 

They may seem kind of redundant but its a constant reminder for everyone to wash their hands during this cold and flu season.  Leo was hit pretty hard yesterday with whatever virus got him, he ended up in the emergency room having all sorts of tests done... blood work, UA and xray. They placed a precautionary IV as well.  After about 400ccs of IV fluids my little boy bounced back to ALMOST normal. With every test I became more and more nervous.  Leo is fine now though.  He woke up this morning with no fever and feeling great.  They say he has an ear infection and bronchitis.  I dont believe that though because he isnt coughing and has no ear pain whatsoever.  I will be making a follow up appointment with his pediatrician.  Anyways, let me know what you think of the signs I made :) Also I have included a picture of Leo's xray... I circled the areas of concern in red, the picture is the 3rd one down. 






No comments:

Post a Comment