My three beautiful boys

My three beautiful boys
August 2010

Monday, November 14, 2011

Love, Conner

Hi Guys! Its me Conner, dont tell mom I figured out the computer! I wanted to let you all know that Im doing GREAT!  Im so close to walking!  I also wanted to let you know that Im doing a fundraiser for Congenital Heart Defects and Heterotaxy through Scentsy!  ANYTHING YOU OR FRIENDS AND FAMILY PURCHASE WILL HELP KIDS  WITH CHD AND HETEROTAXY! So when you smell that sweet smell of lavender, vanilla, or whatever you scent you choose it will be a friendly reminder that you are helping one of my friends, who like me, were born with a broken heart! ALL of the the consultants profits will go towards The Heterotaxy Network and CHD research and funding...100% of her profits!! She doesnt do this to earn extra money for herself... she does this to help kids like me! Just click this link https://thn.scentsy.us/Home (or copy and paste into your browser) and then click my mommys name Jessica Lewellen and have fun shopping! If you purchase the Scentsy Sasha Bear, like the one I have,proceeds go towards Ronald McDonald house to help families in need when they are at Childrens Hospital with their loved one.  I hear the plug in warmers are GREAT for bathrooms!  If you need replacement parts or lightbulbs for your warmers they have those too! Send this invite to your family and all your friends too! Christmas is just around the corner wouldnt it be great to purchase a gift and give it to your friend or family member knowing that, that very gift could be the reason a little child like me feels better today?

Even if you cant purchase any items today, please forward this email to all your friends and family... my goal is 500.00 raised by December 1, 2011....... all it takes is to purchase an item that will fill your home with any wonderful scent of your choice! 

No comments:

Post a Comment