My three beautiful boys

My three beautiful boys
August 2010

Friday, May 18, 2012

Mini update...

Conner is a little cranky but ate dinner and is now playing with his cards. Okay so today we came here with the hopes of them being able to fix the narrowing and make it 12mm again (it was at 4mm) if they were able to get it back to 12mm we may have been able to wait another 3-5 years for surgery. He was only able to get it to 6-8 mm. We have to come back in 3 months, they will take a look and possibly put a stent in which will buy us one year before surgery. If they decide that a stent will not work he will have open heart surgery. This is heartbreaking to say the least... Please continue to keep him in your prayers.... Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment